Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wow. Mega horn home system

  1. #1
    Inactive Member longdrive55's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found this link on another board that I frequent. I've actually seen bigger more complex in-home horn systems, but this is pretty impressive.

    <ul>[*]Link: <a href="http://www.theanalogdept.com/molinier.htm[/list]" target="_blank">http://www.theanalogdept.com/molinier.htm</a>[/list]</a>

    Enjoy!

    Erik

  2. #2
    Inactive Member longdrive55's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OMNIFEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Looks Very Proper!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mirrophonic Sound System's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2003
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He appears to be bi-amping with Western Electric-inspired
    transformer-coupled amplifiers.

    Very sophisticated forums

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AllanCT's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I hope that ain't a hardwood floor. forums

    A bit too complex and large for me. forums

    Nice room however and it looks like he built most of the stuff himself. forums forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.